When we live in a world where you can access free content of naked consenting women in less than 5 seconds, why are people still invading the privacy of non-consenting women for nudes?
Hint: It has something to do with people feeling entitled to making any woman their personal porn, even if it violates or humiliates her in the process.
anyone ever consider the fact that queer, trans, and poc on tumblr are so angry because this is the one place we can vent without being
When a trans person tells you it’s okay for mistakenly using the wrong name or pronouns, it means the instance is forgiven or dismissed and the conversation can move on. In reality, it still hurts but we say it’s okay because we understand you are making an effort to get it right. This is not an invitation to stop making that effort. You are not the exclusion to the rule.
lol when i was dating guys this white dude was like “i know this is the opposite of what most men think, but i actually find black women very beautiful”
like lol stop
i don’t need anyone complimenting me only because they pity my role of beauty
i’m a black woman, not a fucking damsel in distress who sits around waiting to attract white men (or any men for that matter)
lol and he was acting like his compliment was just going to enchant me and make my day lol no
From shades of sunrise to sunset.
From the darkness of coal to the medium of honey to the brightness of Christmas morning.
Jon Stewart is back from vacation, and he’s not wasting any time going after one of his favorite targets: Fox News.
why is this covering the story better than actual news channels
- Ferguson protestors plan to halt highway traffic on Labor Day (x)
- At least 6 other Ferguson officers have been named in lawsuits alleging the use of excessive force
- Why taxpayers will get stuck with the bill for the Ferguson lawsuit
- Ferguson isn’t about black rage against cops. It’s white rage against progress.
- Between the world and Ferguson
- Teaching and talking about police violence
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson